Indra, the god of firmament and the king of the abode of gods, is probably the most colorful character in Hindu mythology. In the Vedas – rather early Vedic age – Indra stands as the top-ranking figure among gods. Indra is the leader of the Devas, the god of war, the god of thunder and storms, and the greatest of all warriors, the strongest of all beings. He is the defender of gods and mankind against the forces of evil.
Significance of Indrakshi Mala:
Possessing an Indra Mala is like having entire Universe with you. The Indra mala is made up of all Mukhi’s from 1 till 21 Mukhi and Trijuti Rudraksha. It is a rare possession and only few fortunate persons in the world possess this combination. Ancient texts say that possessing this mala is like having entire Universe with you. Made in Heavy Gold with Gold Caps this Indra Mala would be worshipped by a Community Leader to help manifest projects and programs for the well-being of others and their own Families also.
The wearer of Indra mala becomes “Ichihara” meaning whatever he desires, becomes reality. On seeing the wearer of this mala all evils, negativity and negative forces are dispelled. Gaytri Devi in all her forms resides in this mala.
Uses of Indrakshi Mala:
- This is an “Akshamalika” (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
- For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
- According to Puranas, a person who wears all different Mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
- This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas. This is a powerful mala that balances all the 7 chakras.
- You may get everything what you can dream.
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
- This mala maybe worn on body, or kept close to person.
It is a very powerful healing mala. Worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. The synergistic combination of all Mukhi s in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfilment of desires. Wearing of this mala takes the wearer beyond his birth chart limitations and pacifies all the malefic associated with the planet.
Types of Indrakshi Mala and benefits:
- 1 Mukhi Shiva Rudraksha enlightens the Super Consciousness.
- 2 Mukhi Ardhanareshwar Rudraksha blesses the wearer with unity.
- 3 Mukhi Agni Rudraksha frees the wearer from all sins.
- 4 Mukhi Brahma Rudraksha gives the power of creativity.
- 5 Mukhi Kaalagni Rudraksha gives health and peace.
- 6 Mukhi Kartikeya Rudraksha saves from any emotional trauma.
- 7 Mukhi Maha Laxmi Rudraksha blesses with wealth.
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Rudraksha removes all obstacles and brings success.
- 9 Mukhi Durga Rudraksha protects like a shield and gives Bhoga & Moksha.
- 10 Mukhi Vishnu Rudraksha pacifies malefic effects of all the nine planets.
- 11 Mukhi Hanuman Rudraksha blesses with ‘Punya’ obtained after donating 100 cows.
- 12 Mukhi Surya Rudraksha gives brilliant radiance and strength of the Sun.
- 13 Mukhi Kamdeva Rudraksha gives hypnotic power of attraction (Vashikaran).
- 14 Mukhi Deva Mani Rudraksha awakens the sixth sense.
For More information About Rudraksha Call at This No:-09582515505