Prasad holds various benefits in one’s life. It is believed that prasadam is the direct blessing of deity because of its sacredness. Prasad is basically the ‘Bhogya’ offered by the devotees to the deity and after being tasted by the God, as said, it is provided to all the people present there. Prasad can be in a solid or liquid form. Some of the rare Prasad are:
- Mathadi (a deep-fried pastry) of Nathdwara Temple, Rajasthan
- Kadha of Sammed Shikharji Temple, Jharkhand
- Palpayasam of Shree Krishna Temple, Kerala and various other.
People missing on the above-mentioned temple Book Online Temple Prasad through numerous websites available.
There are some of the Prasad which are either very popular or delicious. Some of them are:
- Laddoo of Shri Venkateshwara Temple, Tirupati
- Mahaprasada consisting of 56 food items of Jagannath Temple, Odisha
- Dosha Azhagar Temple, Tamil Nadu
- Moist cloth with menstrual fluid of Goddess Kamakhya of Kamakhya Temple, Guwahati
- Prasad laced with rat saliva of Karni Mata Mandir, Rajasthan and so on.
The Lord says in the Gita:
“Patram Pushpam Phalam Toyam Yo He Bhaktya Prayacchati;
Tadaham Bhaklyupahritamasanami Prayatatmanah.”
The above lines mean “Whoever offers a leaf, a fruit, a flower or even water with devotion, that I accept, offered as it is with a loving heart”
Nowadays, people prefer Online Booking Temple Prasad as it is appropriate and also saves time and effort.